Exit Centar je objavio konkurs za poziciju Izvršnog direktora/Poslovni konsultant.
Konkurs važi do 25.03.2011.
U Nastavku teksta možete pogledati konkurs, uslove i način prijave, kao i link na koji možete direktno aplicirati za posao.
Executive Director/Business Consultant
EXIT is looking for capable and motivated persons to fill in vacancies at position of Executive Director / Business Consultant. Executive Director / Business Consultant will be responsible for Management in planning, development and implementing strategies, management of the human resource, quality and operations in company.
Current activities are focused on innovation and entrepreneurship support, tourism development and ICT projects (eHealth, eBusiness, eLearning, etc).
- Establish and achieve specific short and long term objectives for EXIT Centre to ensure high quality of coordinated consulting services, integrated project records, client and employee satisfaction, and cost effectiveness;
- Assemble a team of executives to carry out the organizational short and long-term strategic plan objectives;
- Improve performance management system to evaluate and assess the staff’s performance against specific organizational goals;
- Following fundraising opportunities and advising team members in regards to fundraising process, donors, EU funds, bilateral donors, independent donors, national/entity funds;
- Management in planning, development and implementing strategies, development and update of policies and procedures within the organization to ensure meeting organization’s objectives;
- Work on the management issues related to planning, organizational structuring, focusing onto ensuring capable and efficient management targeting effective handling of the workload;
- Oversee overall management of the human resources department, quality management and operations functions;
- Providing guidance to team members in regards to funds absorption process;
- Project management through all cycles: partnership establishment, proposal preparation, project implementation, management and coordination;
- Assigning tasks to employees and coordination, including supervision to meet required quality;
- Business networking: research on business cooperation possibilities, establishment of contacts, promotion of EXIT Center, existing contacts maintenance;
- Planning and coordinating business activities within the company, such as managing business correspondence, communication with clients, international communication and similar (at managerial level).
- Serves as liaison with clients, the Entity departments and agencies, government officials, community groups, regulatory and licensing agencies and entity, State and local organizations on matters related to EXIT Centre.
- Project management, through all cycles: partnership establishment, proposal preparation, project implementation, management and coordination;
- Assigned tasks management and coordination within framework of running projects, including required documentation development;
- Oversee preparation of financial goals and budget and preparation of reports as necessary to comply with internal and external requirements;
- Business, marketing, risk management assessment and development and implementation of adequate procedures, human resources management plans preparation, including relevant material development;
- Quality Control management and continuous improvement of work processes, including development of measures related to quality control;
- Development of documents during project implementation and/or assignment of documents development depending on sills and availabilities of human resources (internally and externally).
NUMBER OF WORKING PLACES
- 5 years of experience in professional business/economy sector and/or involvement in projects preparation, implementation and management, including no less than 3 years of organizational management;
- Bachelor degree in Business (Economy) Studies, Computer Science or Information Technology and relevant fields (Masters Degree or work experience equivalent preferred);
- Prior experience in management of organizations, preferably in consulting sector;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Background in business administration, business finance or human resources management;
- Experience and knowledge of project/process management;
- Thorough knowledge of EU and other donor funds and funding opportunities;
- Excellent English Language knowledge;
- Extensive computer usage and MS package knowledge.
- Experience with project management and fund raising policy;
- Excellent writing and verbal skills, with ability to understand and translate service offerings into compelling messages and story ideas;
- Motivated self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Well-organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and prioritize projects;
- Excellent computer and English knowledge/skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and hard-working with strong communications, networking, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Able to delegate tasks and responsibilities;
- Drive, entrepreneur spirit, creativity;
- Strong ability to manage and motivate employees;
- Ability to innovative, creative and independent work;
- Orientation to results and achievements;
- Excellent time management;
- Knowledge of software and management tools and presentation skills;
- High responsibility level;
- Willingness for education and improvement.
EXIT Centre’s focus is business support through international projects; therefore preferences will be given to persons with experience in international projects. English language is prerequisite for this job position; therefore submitted documents must be in English or bilingual.
This position is available immediately; please send your CV with photo, recommendations and covering letter via e-mail to: email@example.com or via post to: EXIT Centre office, Vozdovacka 3, 78000 Banja Luka (phone number: 051 321 110).
Till 25th March 2011.
Više informacija pogledajte ovdje.